Monday 16 September 2013

                 ONAM -MY SWEET MEMORIES



Here are some of my sweet childhood memories of  our National festival, Onam ,in my mother tongue, Malayalam.I chose Malayalam because I can't convey my touching childhood memories fully in any other language.







                     






                                                                                                                             
                         




                    



                         



                     



                   



                                            
                                        

2 comments:

  1. sweet memories I like it I feel this ipol ellam artificial alle innathe thalamurak onam enthannu koode ariyilla ente childhood onamormavannu ithvayichapol thanks

    ReplyDelete